If the martini is your cocktail of choice, raise a glass on 19th June for National Martini Day. We suggest filling your martini glass with this original take on a Martini showcasing Difference Coffee’s Hawaii Kona coffee. This espresso martini recipe was created just for us by our friend and World of Coffee in Good Spirits two-time champion Dan Fellows. We’re sure you’ll love it.
Kona Vodka Espresso Martini recipe
A low intervention Espresso Martini variation, this recipe allows the Difference Hawaii Kona to shine through with high clarity.
- 1 capsule of Hawaii Kona Champion
- 5g golden caster sugar
- 0.1 g (a pinch) high quality salt
- 30ml high quality vodka
- 10ml coffee liqueur (optional, can be substituted for your choice of liqueur for flavoured version)
- Brew Hawaii Kona capsule over sugar and salt.
- Add to cocktail shaker (or flask / jar) filled with ice.
- Shake hard and fine strain into frozen Nick and Nora / coupe / martini glass.
About Dan Fellows
Dan Fellows is a shining star in the world of coffee cocktails. He won the World of Coffee in Good Spirits Championship in 2018 and repeated the feat just one year later by winning the 2019 Championship. Fellows put hundreds of hours into creating his winning original cocktails for these events, which also call for stand-out showmanship. Fellows was also the UK Barista Champion in 2016.